Here's what we do!
- Install a system -- individually designed and programmed for your business.
- Furnish basic supplies.
- Show you what to give us -- so simple it can be done in a few minutes a day.
- From the complete records maintained by us ...
Here's what you receive!
Double entry: Balance Sheet - Statement of Income (complete
percentage control) - General Ledger - Check Register - Bank Account
Reconciliation - Monthly Payroll Journal
Single entry: Monthly Statement of Income (complete percentages) - General Ledger - Monthly Payroll Journal - Check Listing (optional)
In addition, all double and single entry clients receive:
- State and city sales tax reports, as required
- Federal and state payroll reports, as required
- Federal and state tax deposits, as required
- Worker's Compensation Insurance reports, as required
- W-2 forms for distribution to your employees (additional fee)
- County assessor (personal property tax) reports (optional)
- A complete discussion of your business management problems in our office
- Timely, informative newsletters
We provide three levels of payroll service depending on how much help your business requires. Each level provides payroll journals, calculates payroll deposit amounts and provides ready-to-file quarterly reports -- 941, Arizona DES Form UC-018 and state form A1-QRT. Each level also provides end-of-year federal unemployment Form 940.
Level 1 -- A little help
With a Publication 15 or your payroll program, you calculate the gross wages and withholdings for federal, state, Social Security and Medicare. We double check your figures and enter the data into our system. We provide you with a monthly payroll journal.
Level 2 -- More help
You call or email us hours worked and tip information, if applicable. We calculate the gross wages and withholding amounts, and send you the check stub for each employee. Using your checks, you provide employees with their paychecks and the check stubs from our system showing the amounts withheld.
Level 3 -- We do it all
You call or email us hours worked and tip information, if applicable. We calculate the gross wages and withholding amounts, and send you MICR-ready checks drawn on your bank account. All you need to do is sign the checks and distribute to your employees.
Electronic Federal Tax payment Services (EFTPS) are available with all three levels of payroll processing for an additional fee. W-2 forms for distribution to your employees and W-3 year-end reports to federal and state agencies are available with all three levels of payroll processing for an additional fee.